Monday, October 26, 2009

MO$T BLOGGABLE BLOGG***NOW THAT I'VE COME THIS FAR...

Now that I've come this far...what's next???

It's been about 3 years or so since I embarked on my journey into the Universe of Voiceover. When it all started I wasn't even sure where I'd end up or how well I'd do. would anyone even want to pay me for my voice to do more than club radiospots? where do I start? did this even make sense? what the hell am I doing really?

Its gotta take more than just a good voice to be a good candidate for this [un-proper job, as Banksey would say...lol] type of work. What's my goal in all of this?

So I said to myself...self>>>Good GOD, I've really lost your mind!!! [breathe]

Then a good friend/experienced Voice-Actor told me to subscribe to Voice123 and I thought...Wow, I'm gonna make some $$$ look at all of these auditions they're sending to my inbox! Hope was sooo alive, I was like a kid in a candy store because I just knew I was gonna rake in the doe!!!

Read more here

No comments: